Monday, February 1, 2010

A Long Time in Coming

I really have let this go by the wayside.  I keep debating with myself whether or not I want to keep a blog.  Hardly anyone looks at it and I am kind of creeped out by the random people who may be looking at pictures of my family.  So, if you want me to stick around, leave me a comment! 
So much has happened in the past, oh, 7 months!  We had a beautiful baby boy in November.  I chose to be induced, which was not my first choice, but it worked out great.  He came into the world about 8 hours after first arriving at the hospital with no pitocin and no epidural!!!  I couldn't have asked for a better delivery.  He was 8 lbs 2.5 oz and 20.5 inches long.  We call him Ben and he has blonde hair and blue eyes.  So far, he takes after the best of both of us.  We can only pray that tradition continues...
Here are a few pictures of our baby boy!







I LOVE every moment of every day that I get to spend with him!

7 comments:

Goldmans said...

i say keep blogging!! i follow you!! you could always go private and you only allow who you want to see it.. you just have to collect everyones email addresses. :) let me know if you need help with it!!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that you blogged again! And I also think you should keep it!:) When I saw your comment on mine this morning, I was wishing so much you'd write about your little boy and I was so happy to see that you did! He looks so cute!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

how cute. congrats on the new addition. we are adding a new one to are family in august.

Lil Lady Katie said...

Tiffany!! you beautiful girl!! What a gorgeous son you have. he is absolutely a little cutie. :)
I'm not very good at commenting, but I do read. I miss you much and love learning whats goin on with you! so I vote for keep on bloggin!

skinners said...

i've been checking in every so often hoping to see pictures of a new little baby - much to my surprise there are some now!

i say keep blogging. :)

Courtney said...

What a precious little guy. I love the middle picture, he looks like he is catching some zzz's during a lecture. Let me know the next time you are in Phoenix so we can have you over to our new place.

Harshes said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany, Ben is precious! I am so sorry. I have been out of the blogging world for so long. He is so stinkin' cute! And no epi or pitocin! GO MAMA! I LOVE IT!