Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh How Our Garden Grows!


Last week we planted a garden.  Oh the joys of living in a house!  In a few weeks/months we'll have onions, carrots, corn, potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries, and a bell pepper!  I am SO excited.  I have always wanted a garden but I have yet to see anything grow under my care, so luckily I am not the one watering them and they seem to be doing just fine. 


Here are some strawberries!



A future tomato...



A bell pepper for Alex


 
Corn and Potatoes





Onions, Strawberries, Garlic, and Beets

We go outside every morning to see what new little green stem might be growing! 
On another note, I think my son likes the sights and sounds of the TV...

1 comments:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

all babies love tv. I know kaylee did. it's the bright colors