Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm feeling crafty!

Ok, so there are a TON of tutorials out there for cute girly things and I just can't wait to do some of these!  Here are some of my favs...

-- knit receiving blankets and hats  (ok, so I'll probably receive a ton of blankets from family, but on the off chance I don't, I am definitely making these!  I think I'll even splurge and do the applique.  Oh and those hats are knock my socks off cute.)
-- bow board
--cloth toys
-- I spy bag (Ben has one of these, but I didn't really learn to make it, I just stuffed it with cute boy things)

And just so Ben doesn't feel left out of these crafty shenanigans, here are a few for him...
--felt toy truck
--tool belt

Why not throw in one for me??
-- maternity band (for those I'm not pregnant anymore but still look fat days...gotta love that look)
-- mesh bath toy bag
--diaper case for quick trips
--matching ties for father's day!  alex never reads this, so it doesn't spoil anything :)

These all link to a site I stumbled upon called make it and love it.  I am in love with these tutorials.  They seem super easy to understand for someone like me who is not creative, but can follow directions!  I am so excited to get started.  I also love the idea room (.net) and mormonchic.com.  Fun stuff!  Anyone care to join me at JoAnn's????

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You're so crafty! And inspiring me to try some fun things. lol! Girls are just so much fun!!!

Amy O'Neill said...

Aww... I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats! Sure, I would be willing to take some maternity pictures of you guys... but I will warn you I am no professional! When were you thinking you would like to do them? Here is my email... robnamy@gmail.com