Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BBQ



Sometimes I really hate blogger. I have a hard enough time figuring this thing out and then I finally get pictures going in the right direction in all the right places and what happens? It has an error when I try to post it. ugh. I was saying that last night Alex and I decided to put the BBQ pit in our complex to good use. We marinated steaks all day and they were delicious on the grill. Take a look at these:



Here's a slanted picture of us as I try to take it with one hand...



We also recently got a digital camcorder on a great deal at Sears! The other exciting thing that is going on is that today we found out that we're pregnant!! I couldn't be more thrilled.

6 comments:

Goldmans said...

WOHOOO!!!!! we are so excited! nicole told me yesterday!! she is way excited too! :) i cant wait to watch your belly grow as the baby does!!! being pregnant is so much fun!!!!!!!

Harshes said...

I'm not the only comment! Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN MAMA! You have an excuse to post more now!

Alyssa said...

Oh congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Your going to be a great mom!:)

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! How far along are you?

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

CONGRATS!! I love being a mom

Courtney said...

Fantastic!! I look forward to meeting this sweet spirit in a few months :) Such an exciting time!! Congrats