Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ultrasound

Yesterday I went to the doctor for the first time and she did a vaginal ultrasound to make sure things were ok and that my due date was correct. Everything is perfect! Ultrasounds are so amazing. I was holding my breath at first for fear that she wouldn't find anything in there, but I was so relieved when she picked it up! It's the cutest little peanut I've ever seen! I cannot WAIT for May 12...my next appt. I'm just glad that everything's ok and that I finally have 7 cute pictures of the little guy. Once I figure out how to connect my printer to my new laptop, I'll post them!

3 comments:

Goldmans said...

congrats!! i am so excited for you guys!!! i cant wait to see pictures of the lil peanut!

Harshes said...

Yay! Congratulations. It's always nice to see that your little bean is doing well! How are along ar you?

Alyssa said...

Oh!!! Congrates!! I'm so excited for you and Alex? When do you find out if its a boy or girl?