Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6 months


His 6 month stats...

14 lbs 11 oz  (10%)
27.25 inches (90%)

Since he did not grow much during the last 2 months, our doctor was a little concerned about his weight.  We switched formulas, changed my diet, and fed him more cereal.  We'll see how he does on thursday!  I was a little worried that he didn't gain enough weight, but I wasn't sure about the cause.  The doctor thinks he may spit up too much (hence the changes).  Alex thinks we just weren't feeding him enough.  I just hope he's ok and I can eat dairy again!  I absolutely LOVE dairy.  And I miss it.  I may or may not have followed that order exactly...

1 comments:

Amanda said...

He's so tall! I too love dairy & that would be very, very hard for me if I had to stop eating it! Hopefully you guys got everything figured out and he's gaining weight (and you can eat dairy haha)