Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Little Water Baby

A few weeks ago we were house sitting for friends who happened to have a pool.  Naturally, I took the opportunity to introduce Ben to the water and bought a floatie, sunscreen, and little swimmers diapers.  Here he is in his cute get-up: 


His first reaction to the water was neutral.  He didn't cry, but he also wasn't quite sure what I was dragging him into.





Ignore my outfit...swim suit shopping has never been something I look forward to and after having a baby it definitely is NOT on my to do list.

Near the end he started to get into it and splash!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Tiffany, he is sooo cute! I can't believe how big and grown up he looks too. I wish I could meet him. Maybe Christmas?! Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog. And, my mom does have our address. She probably doesn't know that because she NEVER checks her email. haha!