Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A few of Ben's favorite things

Here are some of Ben's favorite things at 23 months:

Book: his Jesus book (called My Little Book About Jesus--he turns every page and points to Jesus about a zillion times each day)

Song: probably itsy bitsy spider, but I think do as I'm doing would be a close second

part about nursery: naptime!  he has fallen asleep 3 out of the past 4 weeks, which really sucks for us because then he doesn't nap at home and I really miss my 3-4 hours of afternoon bliss

Food: mac and cheese, broccoli/peas, ketchup, bread, fruit snacks, all fruit

TV show: word world--it's more like an addiction

toy: blocks/dirty clothes.  he's not so interesting in building with the blocks as he is putting them in piles


chore: laundry--he loves to load and unload the washer and the dryer


Just a side note...he's starting to say some words!!  YAY!  He can say mama, dada, wow, moo, baa (although it's more like maaa), this, two, and maybe a few more.  Sometimes I think I here stuff and I wonder if I'm hearing it because I want to or because he's actually saying it.  Last night, Alex and I both thought he randomly said here we go!  He shakes his head no for most everything and can sign please if you ask.  I need to work on it more.  At least there's some progress!


1 comments:

Katie said...

I MISS YOU!!! do you have facebook? can we be facebook friends?