Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update on Texas

We are still up in the air about whether or not we'll be moving anytime soon for a new job.  They decided that flying out wasn't necessary and Alex went through 2 additional interviews here and they fingerprinted him again which we think is a great sign.  But that was last monday and I am dying for some news. 
Have you ever gone apartment hunting online and you have absolutely no idea what the area is like? 
It sucks. 
I'm trying to do as much as I can now, so if he gets the job, I'll be free to pack later.  I've even prepared an awesome spreadsheet (ok, alex made it awesome, I just put the data in) for practically every apartment in that area in our budget.  And I've called 90% of them.  I so desperately want to know if all that work was in vain or not before I go crazy!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I hate the waiting game! Keep us posted on what happens:)