Saturday, July 5, 2008

Feeling The Crunch

We are starting to feel the crunch financially. Not as bad as some, but we are definitely not where I would like to be. Everytime we almost get everything paid off, something else happens. ugh. I guess that's life. On a different note, Alex has lost about 20 pounds in one month! yay for him. I, on the other hand, have only lost one or two. He eats better than I do and takes omega-3s, so he deserves it. I'm trying to eat less, eat more fruits and drink more water and less juice. We had a bump in the road with the exercise and we go on vacation next week, so we'll see how we do when we get back. Overall, I think I'm making progress. I need to actually take my measurements--maybe I'm getting thinner and I don't even know it! haha. Nothing else going on here. We're just waiting for school to start so we can finish!

1 comments:

Harshes said...

Tiffany, I totally hear you. We make no money with a family of 5. FAITH, FAITH, FAITH. We are ALWAYS taken care of. Bills will get paid when they can. Enjoy life, enjoy now, leave the worrying to someone else. Love ya!