Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

This Christmas we stayed home.  Thankfully, Ben doesn't yet understand Christmas and blissfully slept until almost 8am.  He's starting to get the idea of how to unwrap gifts, but gets bored with it way before he's done.  Plus, the wrapping paper is much more exciting than what is inside.  Little kids really would be happy with just paper and boxes.  I am so glad that we only got him one thing from us and one thing from santa.  He still received plenty of toys that are now over taking our living room.  I need to find a home for them in his room still.  Here are some cute pictures of him and daddy opening gifts.  I was the one behind the camera, so I don't have any of me.  Aww, shucks.  :)  Alex did get me some cute nursing pjs for christmas though...



I think Alex is more excited about the toy than he is...


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
 

0 comments: