Thursday, December 16, 2010

Third Trimester Already??

So I went for my monthly OB check-up today and the dr told me I was starting the 3rd trimester.  And what to do if I start having contractions...WHOA, back up.  Am I really that far along??  It seems a little early to be considered in the 3rd trimester.  It makes it sound so much sooner than it is.  Time seems to be flying by with a little one already in our family to occupy my time.  I guess if she comes too soon, she'll still be surrounded by blue!  I guess I should pre-register at the hospital here soon, just in case. 

She is doing well in there though.  Heartbeat is still around 150 and I'm measuring right on schedule.  She kicks everyday, but I can't wait to see something protrude from my belly.  I can't wait to meet her!

0 comments: