Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

Here are my New Years Resolutions.  You'll notice that i share these with half the world.  :)
1)  Lose weight.  Shocking, I know.  I never fully lost my baby weight from Ben and I really don't want to make that a habit.  So, I am going to try super hard to be more determined this year.  I can't start on this until about June, since losing weight while pregnant is frowned upon.  That also makes it the middle of summer in AZ.  Not so inspiring to get outside and run and I don't have the money for a gym membership and my parent's treadmill has become a storage rack, thanks to our friendly invasion.  Ours is at a friend's house soon to be placed in the shed outside.  Goal: get to 140 pounds.  I'll give myself a year to take it off.  My plan: walk with the kids in the stroller, lift dumbells, run outside, jump rope, do pilates, and sit-ups. 

2)  Work out a better budget, together.  Right now Alex does the "budgeting" because I freak out with how many bills we have and how little money we have and yet still spend money on non-essential things.  We are going to work together and hopefully my saver side will rub off on him more and his easy going side will rub off on me.

3)  Read my scriptures daily.  Seriously. 

WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS??

0 comments: