Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Pictures!!!

I have several things that I want to blog about, but whenever I have free time, I feel like I should clean or organize something instead.  BUT, this is way too awesome to wait, plus I'm not at home right now.  We had family pictures/Ben's 12 month pics taken on saturday in gilbert.  I was reading an old friend's blog about her sister in law's engagement pics who I happen to know as well.  She was on the east side and reasonably priced and I loved her pictures so I emailed her and here we are!  Don't these just beat the socks off studio pictures??
check them out at http://www.jessicadrewphotoblog.com/?p=2989

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, those turned out so good! I especially love some of the black and white ones. I bet you can't wait until you have your baby to get new family pictures!:)