Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

 We took Ben to his first trunk or treat, all decked out in new shoes and a cute cow costume.  Note to self, husband was right, and the cow is girly.  Nearly everyone called him a girl, even some who should know who I am (and thus that I have a SON not a daughter).  They invited the neighborhood and a ward not in our building so there were quite a few unfamiliar faces.  I thought he'd be super excited to walk around outside, but that was short-lived.  Maybe next year will be more exciting. 


Ben with Grandma

Our pumpkin

Our "trunk"


1 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't think it looks girlie! I think he looks like a cute little cow. I think sometimes people don't think when they call babies or kids a he or a she. People have called Lexi a boy multiple times when she's wearing a dress and has a bow in her hair. Love the trunk too! You guys did a good job decorating it.