Saturday, November 20, 2010

Headbands, Ruffles, and Bows, Oh My!

We found out yesterday that Ben is going to have a little SISTER!!!!!!  I am so incredibly excited to buy dresses and to make all sorts of cute pink things!  My mom is going to have a hay day at JoAnn's.  She is doing well.  The ultrasound looked great--I could watch those all day.  Today we went out to buy the first outfit for her....ok, so we bought more than one.  But everything was less than $2 so i feel pretty good about it.  :) 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY!!! I'm soo excited for you guys! Girls are tons of fun and it's so much fun to get all the little bows and accessories for them. Congrats you guys!:)

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

Congrats, girls are a blast. Glad i have 2 of them

Jill Bienz said...

How exciting! Your little boy will be such a good big brother I'm sure. Hopefully they'll be close growing up since they're so close in age. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Courtney said...

Tiffany congrats on the girl. Hopefully in another month or so we should be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl :)

BTW your pictures are adorable.

Margaret Proffitt said...

TIffany, I would LOVE to make a GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY baby announcement for you! Anytime. I didn't know we were so close together with due dates. How are you feeling?! Are you guys still living in Casas Adobes? I can't believe how big Ben is. What a cutie.